WHY ALLOCATE CASH WITH ESKER?
Managing multiple payment sources and formats (e.g., banks, lock boxes, emails, PDFs), not to mention the different levels of data in each document, can be a real pain for AR teams trying to allocate cash in a timely and effective manner. Esker's AI engine automates the manually intensive process of matching payments received from all incoming payment information sources so your team can focus on higher value tasks and control cash flow in real time.
- Improve accuracy and streamline cash application process
- Increase productivity for AR teams
- Enhance visibility on cash likely to be received in near future and your total receivables
- Speed up deductions and/or dispute identification
MATCHING MADE EASY
Esker’s AI-driven recognition technologies intelligently capture data to provide 3-way matching and accurate reconciliation — even from the most complex remittances seen for the first time. Not only are payments auto-allocated to the related customer and invoices, configurable business rules and intelligent suggestions also accelerate the allocation process when there isn’t a remittance or if auto-allocation isn’t possible. By automating the manually intensive process, Esker improves the speed and accuracy when capturing and reading data from remittances. The result? Your cash is cleared in one hour!
A UNIQUE USER EXPERIENCE
Simplify your cash allocation process with all payment information visible from one interface:
- Extracted information from payment files
- Check and/or remittance image
- Invoices and highlighted suggestions for matching invoices with payment or remittance
- Help messages and resulting explanations
- Dedicated adjustment entries section
- Direct link to customer accounts
MONITOR INCOMING CASH ANYTIME
You can’t improve what you can’t see! Esker’s cloud solution empowers users by providing:
- All payment information centralised in one place
- Clear KPIs on remaining cash to allocate
- Graphs to monitor activity (e.g., auto-allocation status, remittance processing, allocation per user, etc.)
- Output file reports to facilitate reconciliation into the ERP system or share allocation statuses
- Workspace to easily navigate to your comprehensive AR dashboard to view cash position (e.g., cash to collect, cash tied up in invoices not sent, etc.)
- Coming Soon